With this resource, you can have all of your anatomy and physiology bell ringers DONE for the entire school year! This bundle includes all of my anatomy bell ringers for an entire year of teaching a high school anatomy and physiology course. Each day comes with 3-5 editable questions that are an excellent way to check in with each student on a daily basis in a quick and effective manner, and my favorite way to start class smoothly and effectively. I call them Prime Times because I believe the first five minutes of class are the most important – setting the tone for the rest of the period. Don’t use bell ringers? These 155 days of assessments can be used as daily quizzes or exit slips too!
What content is in this bundle?
I include bell ringers for every day of the core 7 units in my full year anatomy and physiology curriculum, listed below.
Introduction to Anatomy Unit (covering a review of biology, homeostasis and regulation, and anatomy basics, such as anatomical terminology and histology)
- Support and Motion Unit (covering the skeletal system, movement and joints, and the muscular system)
- Control and Coordination Unit (covering the nervous system, senses, and endocrine system)
- Transport Unit (covering blood, the cardiovascular system, and respiratory system)
- Absorption and Excretion Unit (covering the digestive system, nutrition and metabolism, and the urinary system)
- Protection Unit (covering the integumentary system, lymphatic system, and immune system)
- Reproduction Unit (covering the male and female reproductive systems, fertilization, and pregnancy)
How can I use this in my classroom?
- As a bell ringer or warm up to get students settled for class
- As a daily quiz to assess students each day
- As an exit slip to check for understanding at the end of class
What is included?
- 7 different units of content (listed above)
- 155 slides for 155 days of bell ringers/daily quizzes, all of which are editable
- Weekly answer sheets for students, plus an editable version
- Answer keys
- 3 pages of implementation notes and helpful hints
Why should I use this product in my classroom?
*How is this resource distance learning compatible?*
Interested in other anatomy and physiology resources?
Interested in other bell ringer resources like this one?
What if I have a question?
How do I stay updated on new products, sales, blogposts, and freebies?
Use this item for your own classroom, students, or for your own personal use.
Buy additional licenses for others to use this product at a discount by visiting your TpT “My Purchases” page.
Review this product to recommend others buy it in blog posts, at professional development workshops, or other venues as long as credit is given to my store with a direct link to my store/product.
Upload this product to any unsecured website or server that other teachers can access for free.
Give this product to others without the purchase of an additional license for them (this includes emailing, printing copies, or sharing through a website, cloud or other network.)
Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.
Use the resources for commercial use, such as teaching a course on Outschool or a similar platform using these resources.