Need anatomy and physiology exams? This product is for you! This anatomy exam pack has everything you need to administer a successful midterm and final exam in your anatomy class – plus the resources you need to review with your students beforehand. This pack includes editable versions of midterm and final exams, all differentiated for CP (College Prep, or “on-grade level”) and Honors (“advanced”) classes. The exams come in two versions – Form A and Form B – with the multiple choice rearranged in both to help prevent potential cheating. All exams include multiple choice and open response questions and come with detailed answer keys as well as separate answer sheets that can be used to minimize copies year after year. Best of all, everything in this pack is editable so you can perfectly customize it to fit your students’ needs.
Why should I use this product in my classroom?
What is included?
- 3 pages of teacher implementation notes
- 2 editable review study guides with 50 objectives plus vocabulary terms aligned to each exam (PDF and Word doc formats)
- 4 editable exams (2 midterm, 2 final) for CP and honors level anatomy classes (PDF and Word doc formats)
- Each test includes 25-35 multiple-choice questions and 25-30 open response questions
- Each test also comes in versions “A” and “B” with rearranged multiple choice to help prevent cheating
- Detailed answer keys for each exam (PDF)
- Animated PowerPoint answer keys for each review guide (PowerPoint)
- Vocabulary Review Games for the midterm and final exams (PowerPoint)
What is covered on each test?
- The midterm exam covers the first semester of my anatomy and physiology course, including content from the following units: Introduction to Anatomy, Support and Motion, and Control and Coordination.
- The final exam covers the second semester of my anatomy and physiology course, including content from the following units: Transport, Absorption and Excretion, Protection, and Reproduction.
Interested in an exam pack for another subject?
What if I have a question?
How do I stay updated on new products, sales, blogposts, and freebies?
Use this item for your own classroom, students, or for your own personal use.
Buy additional licenses for others to use this product at a discount by visiting your TpT “My Purchases” page.
Review this product to recommend others buy it in blog posts, at professional development workshops, or other venues as long as credit is given to my store with a direct link to my store/product.
Upload this product to any unsecured website or server that other teachers can access for free.
Give this product to others without the purchase of an additional license for them (this includes emailing, printing copies, or sharing through a website, cloud or other network.)
Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.
Use the resources for commercial use, such as teaching a course on Outschool or a similar platform using these resources.