Chemistry Vocabulary Review Game


This vocabulary review resource is a fun game to play when reviewing terms that would be covered your full year Chemistry course.



This vocabulary review resource is a fun game to play when reviewing terms that would be covered your full year Chemistry course. This resource was inspired by the popular game “Taboo” and is a favorite for my students every year! The cards are divided into the following including:


The following cards will be added as I finish their corresponding units. *This bundle is currently 70% complete and thus listed at 70% of the final price!! If you buy now, you get the remaining 30% of the vocab cards for FREE as they get finished!*

  • Solutions *Not yet included. Estimated time of completion: 10/2023*
  • Acids and Bases *Not yet included. Estimated time of completion: 11/2023*
  • Thermochemistry *Not yet included. Estimated time of completion: 12/2023*

How can I use this?

  • As an entire class review game
  • As small group review stations
  • As task cards for an individual challenge for fast finishers

What is included?

  • Currently 7 different units of cards for you to print, cut out, and laminate
  • Currently 269 total cards of vocabulary terms
    • Each card has the vocabulary term and 4 “taboo” words
  • Editable template for each unit so you can add extra terms
  • 3 pages of implementation suggestions and differentiation strategies

Why should I use this product in my classroom?

I love to use this product because reviewing vocabulary can be mundane but is critical for science mastery and this game is a fun and effective way to do it!

Looking for more vocabulary review games like this?

Check out the other subjects I have made this resource for!

What if I have a question?

Email me at I’d love to answer any questions you have!

How do I stay updated on new products, sales, blogs, podcast episodes and freebies?

Join my email list or follow me on Instagram. These are the two best ways to keep up with what’s happening at It’s Not Rocket Science!


You may:
  • Use this item for your own classroom, students, or for your own personal use.
  • Buy additional licenses for others to use this product at a discount by visiting your TpT “My Purchases” page.
  • Review this product to recommend others buy it in blog posts, at professional development workshops, or other venues as long as credit is given to my store with a direct link to my store/product.
You may not:
  • Upload this product to any unsecured website or server that other teachers can access for free.
  • Give this product to others without the purchase of an additional license for them (this includes emailing, printing copies, or sharing through a website, cloud or other network.)
  • Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.
  • Use the resources for commercial use, such as teaching a course on Outschool or a similar platform using these resources.