Need physical science exams? This product is for you! It has everything you need to administer a successful midterm and final exam in your physical science class – plus the resources you need to review with your students beforehand. This pack includes editable versions of midterm and final exams, all differentiated for CP (College Prep, or “on-grade level”) and Honors (“advanced”) classes. The exams come in two versions – Form A and Form B – with the multiple choice rearranged in both to help prevent potential cheating. All exams include multiple choice and open response questions and come with detailed answer keys as well as separate answer sheets that can be used to minimize copies year after year. Best of all, everything in this pack is editable so you can perfectly customize it to fit your students’ needs. This is also a GREAT resource to use as review or practice tests for standardized End of Course exams!
Why should I use this product in my classroom?
What is included?
- 2 pages of teacher implementation notes
- 2 editable review study guides with practice questions – one for the chemistry half (38 vocab words + 60 questions) of physical science and one for the physics half (40 vocab words + 40 questions) (PDFs and Word docs)
- 4 editable exams (2 midterm, 2 final) for CP and honors level physical science classes. Each test is 6-8 pages and includes 25-35 multiple-choice questions and 25-30 open response questions (PDFs and Word docs)
- Detailed answer keys for each test and the review practice questions (PDFs)
- Physical Science Review Game
- Physics-based reference sheet of equations and conversion factors and a chemistry-based reference sheet of polyatomic ions and the periodic table
What is covered on each test?
- The midterm exam covers the first semester of my physical science course, including content from the following units: Scientific Method, Motion and Force, Energy, Electricity and Magnetism, and Waves.
- The final exam covers the second semester of my physical science course, including content from the following units: Matter, Atomic Structure, Bonding, and Reactions.
Interested in an exam pack for another subject?
What if I have a question?
How do I stay updated on new products, sales, blogposts, and freebies?
Use this item for your own classroom, students, or for your own personal use.
Buy additional licenses for others to use this product at a discount by visiting your TpT “My Purchases” page.
Review this product to recommend others buy it in blog posts, at professional development workshops, or other venues as long as credit is given to my store with a direct link to my store/product.
Upload this product to any unsecured website or server that other teachers can access for free.
Give this product to others without the purchase of an additional license for them (this includes emailing, printing copies, or sharing through a website, cloud or other network.)
Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.
Use the resources for commercial use, such as teaching a course on Outschool or a similar platform using these resources.