Need biology exams? This product is for you! It has everything you need to administer a successful midterm and final exam in your biology class – plus the resources you need to review with your students beforehand. This pack includes editable versions of midterm and final exams, all differentiated for CP (College Prep, or “on-grade level”) and Honors (“advanced”) classes. The exams come in two versions – Form A and Form B – with the multiple choice rearranged in both to help prevent potential cheating. All exams include multiple choice and open response questions and come with detailed answer keys as well as separate answer sheets that can be used to minimize copies year after year. Best of all, everything in this pack is editable so you can perfectly customize it to fit your students’ needs.
Why should I use this product in my classroom?
What is included?
- 2 pages of teacher implementation notes
- 2 editable review 60+ slide PowerPoints of main concepts, differentiated for CP and honors levels, including a filled in version with answers and a blank version without to best fit your review style
- 4 editable exams (2 midterm, 2 final) for CP and honors level biology classes. Each test is 6-8 pages and includes 50 multiple-choice questions and an open response section. Each of the exams also comes in two forms (A and B) with the multiple-choice rearranged so that you have two versions of test to help prevent cheating, meaning this pack includes 8 total exams! (PDF and Word docs)
- Answer sheets and detailed answer keys for each test (PDFs)
- Biology Review Game (PowerPoint)
What is covered on each test?
- The midterm exam covers the first semester of my biology course, including content from the following units: Biology Basics, Cells, Energy Flow, and Genetics.
- The final exam covers all of the above, PLUS the second semester of my biology course, including content from the following units: Heredity, Evolution, and Ecology.
Interested in an exam pack for another subject?
What if I have a question?
How do I stay updated on new products, sales, blogposts, and freebies?
Use this item for your own classroom, students, or for your own personal use.
Buy additional licenses for others to use this product at a discount by visiting your TpT “My Purchases” page.
Review this product to recommend others buy it in blog posts, at professional development workshops, or other venues as long as credit is given to my store with a direct link to my store/product.
Upload this product to any unsecured website or server that other teachers can access for free.
Give this product to others without the purchase of an additional license for them (this includes emailing, printing copies, or sharing through a website, cloud or other network.)
Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.
Use the resources for commercial use, such as teaching a course on Outschool or a similar platform using these resources.