This resource includes an ENTIRE YEAR’s worth of physical science bell ringers. Each day comes with 3-5 editable questions that are an excellent way to check in with each student on a daily basis in a quick and effective manner, and my favorite way to start class smoothly and effectively. I call them Prime Times because I believe the first five minutes of class are the most important – setting the tone for the rest of the period. Don’t use bell ringers? These 165 days of assessments can be used as daily quizzes or exit slips too!
What content is in this bundle?
I include bell ringers for every day of the 9 units in my full year physical science curriculum, listed below.
- Scientific Method Unit, covering topics related to the safety, lab equipment, measurements, experimental design, dimensional analysis, conversions, and graphing
- Motion and Force Unit, covering topics related to distance, displacement, speed, velocity, acceleration, Newton’s Laws, gravity, and momentum
- Energy Unit, covering topics related to energy calculations, conversions, work, and power
- Electricity and Magnetism Unit, covering topics related to Ohm’s Law, circuits, and magnets
- Waves Unit, covering topics related to the nature of waves, properties, behaviors, and the electromagnetic spectrum
- Matter Unit, covering topics related to classification, properties, states, and solutions
- Atomic Structure Unit, covering topics related to atomic structure, isotopes, and periodic table trends
- Bonding Unit, covering topics related to stability, naming, ionic bonds, and covalent bonds
- Reactions Unit, covering topics related to chemical changes, classification, balancing, energy, acids, bases, and radioactivity
How can I use this in my classroom?
- As a bell ringer or warm up to get students settled for class
- As a daily quiz to assess students each day
- As an exit slip to check for understanding at the end of class
What is included?
- 9 different units of content (listed above)
- 165 slides for 165 days of bell ringers/daily quizzes, all of which are editable
- Weekly answer sheets for students
- Answer keys
- 3 pages of implementation notes and helpful hints
Why should I use this product in my classroom?
*How is this resource distance learning compatible?*
Do you have any other physical science resources?
Do you have other bell ringer resources like this one?
What if I have a question?
How do I stay updated on new products, sales, blogposts, and freebies?
Use this item for your own classroom, students, or for your own personal use.
Buy additional licenses for others to use this product at a discount by visiting your TpT “My Purchases” page.
Review this product to recommend others buy it in blog posts, at professional development workshops, or other venues as long as credit is given to my store with a direct link to my store/product.
Upload this product to any unsecured website or server that other teachers can access for free.
Give this product to others without the purchase of an additional license for them (this includes emailing, printing copies, or sharing through a website, cloud or other network.)
Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.
Use the resources for commercial use, such as teaching a course on Outschool or a similar platform using these resources.